Wayne Meter 2PM-6K Electronic, low speed (10 GPM), for diesel - gallons.
Two gears for electronic computer dispensers
Accepts check valve
Gear teeth: pinion - 75, drive - 56 (plastic)
The 26003-D has several upgrades to better resist corrosive conditions. PMP makes the following upgrades to the standard meter design:
- Side covers are upgraded from stamped steel to a more rigid cast aluminum.
- Bottom plate is upgraded from the standard steel plated with zinc yellow chromate to a thicker gauge nickel-plated steel.
- O-rings for the cylinder covers, inlet and outlet are upgraded from fluoroelastomer to fluorosilicone O-rings.
- Installation O-rings upgraded to fluorosilicone.
- Plain internal steel screws are upgraded to corrosion-resistant stainless steel screws.